Monday, April 27, 2009

Dazed Again

Well, it didn't take long. After spring break, I felt so good! I had organized the garage, we pulled out our nasty bushes in the front of the house and mulched, and we had our new swing set installed and cleaned that area of the yard up. It was so nice having gotten that all done. I am so had time to relax and hang out with the kids. The kids were so well behaved. I think that is because we did constructive things and I gave them more attention than I am able to give while working. Now, just two weeks later, I am completely frazzled! My daughter had strep last week. My middle son has Fifths Disease now. I am worried about my pregnant sister. And the biggest fear I know have is Swine Flu. I am in a complete panic! I am worried sick! I am praying that it does not become a world wide pandemic. On top of all that, the kids Fun Fair at school was this past weekend. I am the volunteer coordinator of the PTO and spent the whole weekend at the school and organizing volunteer information. I am still not done as I need to total the hours for each classroom teacher. My house has become total chaos! I am behind at work! Totally forgot about a meeting this AM. It is crazy! I am counting the days until the end of the year! It can't come soon enough.

No comments: