Friday, October 9, 2009

Fun Fall Activities

Isn't it wonderful when the crisp cool fall air finally arrives? It makes me want to be outside all day long. And so, I plan a ton of fall activities for our family during those crisp fall weekends! Some of my favorite activities include apple picking, corn maze, fall festivals, and pumpkin picking (really picking). We have done most of these activities since before we had kids, but having kids make it that much more fun! It also makes it a little hectic trying to get it all in and on everyone's schedule, but somehow we make it all work and it is my favorite time of year (minus going back to work). I just love fall. I love to run in the fall air especially in the late afternoon. I love to throw the football around with our 3rd grader. I love to watch the kids play on the front lawn and street while chatting with my husband and the neighbors. Drinking a beer always enhances the experience. My husband and I talked about doing a winery tour as a date this fall. I am so looking forward to that. I think it will have to wait until next month, but it sounds so enticing especially with the fall weather. Sitting on the deck, over looking the mountains with a glass of wine would just be so relaxing and romantic. Maybe it would light a new spark in our relationship! Oh, how I love fall!

No comments: