Thursday, March 19, 2009

Again!

I think I might scream! We are sick yet again! This time the baby has a fever and is absolutely miserable. I am hoping it is what my nephew has, but you can never be sure. It seems like he might have the flu. But, it seemed like my nephew did and his swab was negative. I am hoping the baby will not have a fever tomorrow and feel better. But, I am not holding my breath. I am however hold my breath to see if anyone gets the stomach virus that appears to be going around. I was at the kids school this evening for a PTO meeting and half the people there had sick kids. Two people there had children that were sent home today, another whose child was vomiting, had diarrhea, and 102 fever. Apparently, Strep is going around. 4th grade has the flu. No wonder we are sick and just can't seem to get healthy. What is going on in this world that every year we just seem to get more and more gnarly stuff going around? It just blows my mind. I was never as sick as my kids get when I was a kid. I guess it could be due to the over use of antibiotics as the doctors say. Huh! Something to think about the next time you go to the doctors office.

No comments: