Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm Back!

After a week long vacation and blog hiatus, I am back for the short term before having knee surgery next week.  There is so much to get done, but it is like vacation, you can't do it too far in advance.  So now I am waiting around to have this surgery and try to move on.  Move being the key word!  In any case, we had a fabulous vacation on the Outer Banks of North Carolina.  We went with my husbands family.  My sister in law has three children.  Our kids had a fantastic time with their cousins!  Our trip could not have been better, except if it had been longer!  My daughter even met Kelly Clarkson at a bead shop.  What a better way to spend girls day out than with Kelly.  They are on a first name basis since they chatted for about five minutes.  There was no one else in the store!  Fabulous! 

3 comments:

Kat said...

Sounds like a fantastic vacation! Good luck with the knee surgery!

Ali said...

Love the pictures, when can you do B-nuts?

Sherri said...

Good luck with your surgery! Sounds like the trip was awesome...