Wednesday, July 7, 2010

You Know You're a Mom When-sdaze! - Summer Vacation

You know you're a mom when...

your car can drive itself to and from the pool without you steering it.

your drink frig. is filled with more juice boxes than beer.

you are angry with the economic situation in this country because the public library has watered down its reading program.

an exciting evening out is ice cream for dinner at the local soft serve stand.

you think there is nothing cuter than a two year old in tight shorty pajamas.


4 comments:

Shannon K. said...

I love these all...but my personal favorite it the shorty p.j.s Gotta love those!

Jennie said...

I *totally* agree with the public library one! (And ours has even cut their hours.)

Love the tight jammies too! :)

Amy J said...

Ah, shorty pjs! I loved seeing my kids in those. They won't dare wear them now!

Sherri said...

Ah, I miss the tight shortie pjs! They always seemed to stay around longer than they should have...I think the kids get attached to them, even when they don't fit right!

Visiting from the link up! Love your list...