Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer Daze

I just love summer. This week has been great so far. We have done a bunch of stuff around the house. We have played with the kids and gone to the pool. Our middle son did not want to go to swim lessons or even get into the pool. But, he conquered his fear and took his swim lesson like a big boy and even swam in the pool back in the neighborhood later in the afternoon. It was great to see! He has done well with it the rest of the days this week too. My husband and I went out to dinner tonight. It was so yummy! Thanks to my sister and her husband who came to watch the kids so we could get away. It is nice to have them so close, not just to hang out with, but to babysit swap too! After we returned from dinner, we played outside with the kids. They played in the water table (literally) and then I started squirting them with the garden hose. They loved it. At the conclusion of that we came inside to get PJs on and had a little dance party before going to bed. I guess it takes the death of a famous singer (Michael Jackson) to bring the family together for a good ol' dance party! The kids had a blast. Although, somehow our middle son injured his nose and then ended up with a headache. I hope he is o.k. Pretty freaky! So tomorrow, I get to go mini-golfing with my daughter and her teacher from this past school year. It is weird to say past school year. Can't believe it is over. But, for my sake am glad it is. Can't wait for the pics from the mini-golf and to scrapbook that page. I am just loving my digital scrap booking software! Fun, fun, fun!

No comments: