Friday, November 7, 2008

Christmas all year through!

So, I Am a Christmas fanatic! I have been in Christmas mode since before Halloween. I have been listening to Christmas music in the car, buying Christmas gifts, writing Christmas lists, planning meals, and searching stores for Christmas clothes and accessories. I just received this awesome shirt from www.darlingmummy.com It is so cute! It is navy blue with a wine glass on the front. It says "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas". Which I of course am, both in the snow sense and the wine sense. Oh, that is right, I am nursing. Well, one glass never hurt anyone! I bought my kids a few gifts already and I searched 4 stores yesterday looking for Star Wars Christmas Galactic Heroes for my kids. Luckily, my husband was able to get them at Target. Love Target! Shh.. If you know my kids, don't tell. I can't wait until this weekend, I will start to see Christmas lights out I am hoping. Some people are as keyed up about Christmas as I am. Here's my take, I am happiest at Christmas, relaxed (if you can believe that) at Christmas and enjoy family the most at Christmas. Why not celebrate a little longer?

1 comment:

Ali said...

I love Christmas, I just bought my eggnog, and yes, I drank a huge cup of it.