Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Crunch Time

So, I am finally feeling the crunch of the holiday season. It is getting down to it. Two weeks from tomorrow is Christmas. I am not even sure what I have up in the attic for the kids. My husband and I are going to go through it right before bed tonight so we can talk about what else I will need to buy. However, that is not what I am really concerned about. The shopping will get done. It is the rest of the stuff that I am trying to figure out how I am going to manage. I planned on making quick breads for the Pediatrician's office and the Veterinarian's office. I also wanted to make cookies for the school. I also need to finish making cookies for our family. I have not started wrapping anything, which as it turns out is good since I don't know what I have for who right now. I also still need to set up my Christmas village and my white Christmas tree. I approached my husband this morning about driving through he Bull Run lights. He reminded me that we haven't written the Christmas letter or taken the Christmas photo for the cards yet. So, with all that hanging over my head, I am a little worried about getting it all done. However, I know I will. I guess my real worry is that the holiday season is flying by and I don't want it to end. It is my favorite time of year. I absolutely love it!

No comments: