Friday, December 19, 2008

It's a crazy life... Part 2

Unprecedented! I am posting again today because I had to write about what just occurred at my home. My middle son and nephew took a skein of yarn out and made a "pool". They unraveled it all over the living room, wrapped up the dog, and started jumping around in it! I had to take some photos which do not do it justice. I will add them to this post if I can figure it out. While I was taking the pictures, my son started running around the "track" (the loop through our hallway, kitchen, living, and dining room). This presented a problem because he had the yarn in his hand. I was chasing him around the house, trying to get the yarn back into the bag it was in before the pool was made. Luckily, my mom who was here to witness it all was able to capture the little rascal. No one was injured and all the yarn has been cleaned up. It was so funny. My stomach still hurts from laughing. I have never seen such antics, no really!

No comments: