Thursday, June 3, 2010

What is it about summer?

What is it about summer that we love so much? There are far too many things, I can't even think of all the reasons why I love summer. Here are just a few.

1. No work for my husband or I. We spend everyday with the kids all summer long!

2. A glass of wine or a cold beer on the deck.

3. Swimming everyday!

4. Fruit picking!

5. Time to bake and try new recipes.

6. Craft time with the kids!

7. The beach.

8. The river.

9. The feeling of being a SAHM. Even for just 2 1/2 months!

10. Day trips.

11. Relaxation

12. Sleep in days

13. Sun dresses

14. Tank tops and rosy shoulders on the bunch!

15. Not having to pack backpacks or lunches.

I think I will try to spruce up my blog a bit and add a fun summer section. We do so many great things in the summer. I would love to share. I have noticed several other blogs doing the same. Happy reading!

1 comment:

Sippy Cup Mom said...

Everything you said I love! Yay for summer!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following yours now!