Saturday, January 22, 2011

Looking at the positives: Top 10 Things About My Cast

1. Looks great with a variety of nail polish colors.  My personal favorite Revlon's Ocean.
2. The dark blue color goes with most of my clothing.
3. I get to make up great stories about how I broke my wrist.  My personal favorite is that it happened while wrestling an alligator.
4. It allowed me to ski last weekend.  It even protected me during a fall.
5. Lots of extra attention.
6. I have been forced to slow down and just relax some.
7. If needed, I could use it to protect myself from an assault.
8. It is finally making my wrist feel better!
9. It keeps my arm warm on these cold winter days!
10. It looks cool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to thank you for making me laugh while reading this post, my first time since breaking my my arm in 2 places! I have a huge uncomfortable cast now that I want to rip off and wish this didn't happen to me! How are you feeling? Feel free to email me if you like,Amy