Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday Shout Out!!!!

Trying to think of something fun to do for a random Saturday blog post! Needing some positive energy in my life, I decided to create the Saturday Shout Out! So here goes! I want to send a shout out to my two older kids who complete their Basketball seasons today! They both worked really hard and I think they had a great time playing! I had a great time watching them develop their skills. They have both had a couple of games where they just shined! I am hoping my daughter has a star performance. My son played this morning and he played a solid game! My daughter is a great dribbler. She is small, but she can dribble like a pro! I hope she dominates today! Love to see them go out on top! Also, have to give a shout out to their fantastic coaches! My daughter's assistant coach is easy on the eyes, love watching him coaching from the side lines! Don't tell my husband, he, he, he! You rock baby!!!!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Saturday shout out to their mom who drives them to practice and cheers from the side lines!