- my hubby is amazing! I have always known he is capable of taking care of the kids, but he has done almost everything for 10 days and he is really good at it.
- I love my family. Family is definitely what it is all about.
- I am an adventure person at heart. Can't wait to get back out to do the things I love. Hoping my kids are into it too!
- ESPN laughs hysterically when someone passes gas. It is hilarious!
- Kids are resilient!
- There is nothing like a strong sense of community.
- I hit of love in your day can make a world of difference.
- Hot Tub Time Machine was not all it was cracked up to be, for me!
- Netflix on the other hand is awesome!
- Toddlers should not drink maple syrup!
- Communications with the Wii remote have been interrupted
- Staph infections are nasty
- A home cooked meal is a great ending to any day!
Friday, August 6, 2010
Since I have been sitting around after this knee surgery, I have had a lot of time to think. By Friday I am uninspired to write anything of an substance, but am determined to finally link up with my parties so here goes nothing...