Friday, February 5, 2010

Snow Day Take 2!

Another snow day today! In anticipation of a major snow storm, the schools closed today so that the kids would slip! As I sit here right now they are calling for near blizzards conditions and there are 8 inches of snow on the ground. I spent the day working on my digital scrapbook from our ski vacation. I love the Creative Memories digital scrapbook software! It has been amazing! I finished the entire year, 2009 by the end of the first week of January 2010. This has never happened before! Even before I had kids I was never able to complete a year's worth of pages the traditional way. I swore when the software first came out I would never go digital and I would never purchase a Storybook. But, less than 3 years later, I absolutely can't imagine going back. My only fear is all the picture I have already printed and all the traditional scrapbook materials I already own. I guess over time I will go back to it to finish what I started, but for now keeping current from where I am and trying to go back slowly to what is not already printed and work on that will have to be good enough! Which it is, I sit and look at last years album all the time. I guess for me, it has paid off. Even the Storybooks from the 2 trips we took last year are frequently off the shelf! So tomorrow is the "real" snow day. I wonder how much we will get and if my little guy will be able to navigate through and when will they call school for Monday so I can escape and take the family skiing! Only time will tell!

No comments: