It's MeMe Monday!
Top 5 Times I Have Been Pulled Over!
1. I was pulled over for the first time on the way back to school (Graduate school) from home in NY! I was on the highway and was 19 miles per hour over the speed limit, 1 mile per hour away from reckless driving! Since I had never been pulled over before, the officer sited me with Failure to Obey a Highway Sign! It was a much less fine and points on my license!
2. I was pulled over for running a stop sign in front of my work location. When the officer asked me if I didn't completely stop because I was late to work, I answered yes. Then he asked me where I worked and I pointed to the school which I was sitting in front of. Wouldn't you know, I had to stand at bus duty that morning starring across the street at him. He was substituting for our usual crossing guard.
3. I wasn't really pulled over, but caught by a red light camera! I was trying to keep up with my husband because I didn't know where I was going! I blame him (JK)
4. I was trying to run home during the day to check on my oldest son who was home sick (stomach virus). I was pulled over going 14 miles per hour over the speed limit. It was a motorcycle officer! I just started sobbing. I blame my husband for that one too! I was driving his car. I couldn't tell by feel how fast I was going. (O.k. again, JK)
5. Oh that is it. I guess I am not such a bad driver after all!
Sew a Fabric Pencil Case for Back to School!
1 week ago